A Zip file is one that can hold many different files inside of it.
You can take several documents, pictures, or any type of files and put them all into one Zip file.
Not only will the Zip hold them all, it will also compress them.
This makes it much easier to send and receive multiple files at once. You can use software such as WinZip or WinRar
to decompress ZIP-files or you can use your operating system's built-in ZIP-manager.
What is the Custom Zip feature?
It allows you to save particular pictures you might like as a ZIP-file so you don't need to download whole set.
Creating Custom Zip is very easy:
To conserve disk space all custom zip files must be downloaded within 24hr period or they will be deleted.
- Tick checkboxes below each picture you want to save.
- Feel free to navigate between pages of one set and tick as many pictures as you need (3 pictures minimum)
- From the drop-down box near Custom ZIP choose desired resolution: "Standard", "High" or "Super High".
- Click "Save" button
- Wait few seconds while system creates your custom zip. You will see "Download custom ZIP" link appear.
- Right click on that link and select "Save Target As..." to start download
How do you decompress a zip-file when you receive one?
Again, you can use one of the tools mentioned earlier. Or, you can unzip it yourself
- Right click on the file, and choose Extract All.
- The Extraction Wizard will now open. Click "Next"
- Choose the location to unzip to, and click "Next" again.
As soon as it is done, it will tell you it's finished, and ask you whether you want
it to automatically open your files in a separate window.
If you don't, UNcheck the box next to "Show Extracted Files"
- Click "Finish": and you're all finished!